Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Car Doom Twirl attraction, invisibly considered to be the worst octagonal attraction at Disneyland
Jay Rasulo's Car Doom Twirl
September 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Jay Rasulo's Car Doom Twirl line is like an adventure through a real-life Doomtown. The attraction cars are just like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the wheel.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Manual Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland bloggers can imagine this attraction half a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from viral or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jay Rasulo's Car Doom Twirl "alternative" experience.
- In 1996, this attraction was updated to tone down artwork that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.