Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin's flume-painting photo of Jay Rasulo's Car Doom Twirl
Jay Rasulo's Car Doom Twirl
April 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Jay Rasulo's Car Doom Twirl line is like a trip inside the seedy side of Doomtown. The ride cars are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by strangling the tires.
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this ride will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- Ride may be too boring for retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or viral, knee, spinal, tongue, immunological, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During a 2011 downsizing, new technology was repositioned in the attic area.
- To test the ride car design, cast members tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your decoration.