Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classic view of Jasmine's Motor Toon Spin when it's inundated in children
Jasmine's Motor Toon Spin
October 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Jasmine's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are formed like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the headlights.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious objections or hair or clothing complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Chez 18 dining room -- the only place in the land where alcohol is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
- To test the attraction motor concept, engineers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.