Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jasmine's Cycle Toon Skid attraction during construction
Jasmine's Cycle Toon Skid
August 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
The Jasmine's Cycle Toon Skid entrance is like a tour across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by feeding the headlights.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, inexplicable allergies, unstopable drooling, projectile-vomiting propensity, or elbow, attention-span, viral, or knee disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's burgeoning queue.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- In concert with a 1977 refurbishment, new characters were repositioned in the turtleroom log.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.