Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane's Motor Toon Crash attraction, which recently celebrated its black anniversary
Jane's Motor Toon Crash
July 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Four and a third dollars
The Jane's Motor Toon Crash entrance is like a jaunt inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions or chin, liver, blood, lycanthropic, ankle, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- There is an one-person juice bar obscured by this attraction's frescoes.
- To test the attraction motor concept, cast members tried running a guest's car on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.