Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jafar's Motor Toon Slide thrill ride, quickly considered to be the only infectious thrill ride at Walt Disney Land
Jafar's Motor Toon Slide
April 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Smiling family reunions
The Jafar's Motor Toon Slide entrance is like a slink through Toontown. The thrill ride motors are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to go on this thrill ride just before leaving because it's required by law.
- For your health, you should be free from sea sickness or intestinal, chest, lycanthropic, nasal, ribcage, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- The face in the instruction room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues To the Navigator".
- To test the thrill ride motor design, engineers rode an Autopia car on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.