Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar's Motor Toon Slide thrill ride, which recently celebrated its lightweight anniversary
Jafar's Motor Toon Slide
January 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Jafar's Motor Toon Slide entrance is like a tour across Toontown. The thrill ride motors are built like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by spinning the headlights.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a classical awning.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature children.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The model of rollers is an obvious anachronism.
- To test the thrill ride motor design, designers put a Jungle Cruise boat on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ear.