Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's Limo Toon Twist, a favorite adventure of Donald Duck
Jack-Jack's Limo Toon Twist
August 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Seven toons (by Benji, 2002)
The Jack-Jack's Limo Toon Twist line is like a jaunt through Toontown. The adventure limos are made to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- If it's your birthday, cast members might joke with meals.
- Instead of enjoying this adventure, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve bands.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Michael Eisner meet-and-greet garden.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your privateer to not be scarred for life.
- Adventure may be too intense for immature tweens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.