Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jack-Jack's Limo Toon Twist attraction during repairs
Jack-Jack's Limo Toon Twist
February 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Limo Toon Twist line is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Benny the Coupé, and as you drive you can twist them by twisting the dashboard.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- After fossilizing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, inexplicable extra limbs, garish shoes, or stomach, nasal, chest, or ribcage complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.