Massive Eisnerland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Cycle Toon Crash attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Jack-Jack's Cycle Toon Crash
June 23, 1989
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Cycle Toon Crash entrance is like a tour across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by spinning the wheel.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jack-Jack's Cycle Toon Crash separate but equal experience.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former guest.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, cast members put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Eisnerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.