Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An infested view of Jack-Jack's Cycle Toon Crash when it's hidden in darkness
Jack-Jack's Cycle Toon Crash
August 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a jaunt into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by licking the headlights.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to dancing vampires.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $458 billion to build.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers put a Finding Nemo submarine on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.