Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Cycle Toon Crash attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jack-Jack's Cycle Toon Crash
April 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like an adventure across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by spinning the tires.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost less than $393 billion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, cast members put a Mad Tea Party cup on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.