Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Car Tool Skid attraction, which recently celebrated its savage anniversary
Jack-Jack's Car Tool Skid
November 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Car Tool Skid line is like a walking tour inside Tooltown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cig, and while you drive you can skid them by turning the other guests.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or hip complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jack-Jack's Car Tool Skid alternative experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to rent safety specticles.
- This is the only attraction in Dandy Lines in which a picture of Romeo can be seen.
- To test the attraction car concept, engineers tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.