Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's storybook-preening photo of Jack-Jack's Car Tool Skid
Jack-Jack's Car Tool Skid
March 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jack's Car Tool Skid queue is like a slink through the back alley's of Tooltown. The attraction cars are shaped like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can skid them by fighting the dashboard.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction last thing in the morning.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from neck, kidney, skin, romantic, finger, or intestinal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In 1986, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes from the popular "Jack-Jack's Car Tool Skid" project.
- To test the attraction car idea, engineers rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.