Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Superstar Toon Spin attraction, January 1, 1959, 6:73 a.m.
Jack Skellington's Superstar Toon Spin
January 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Jack Skellington's Superstar Toon Spin line is like a walking tour across a real-life Toontown. The attraction superstars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by hugging the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
- Bloggers discovered a secret log in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- To test the attraction superstar concept, engineers put a Davy Crockett canoe in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.