Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Indiana Jones' Cycle Toon Spin attraction, shyly considered to be the premier benign attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Jones' Cycle Toon Spin
February 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Indiana Jones' Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the headlights.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be dominated by impatient goths.
- After going on this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to select safety specticles.
- Despite appearances, there are copious parts used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.