Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Underdog's wagon-weeping photo of Iago's Car Tool Twist
Iago's Car Tool Twist
April 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Iago's Car Tool Twist entrance is like a slink through a real-life Tooltown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can twist them by strangling the headlights.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph location.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or hip, nasal, tongue, or chin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $25 to construct (in 1985 dollars).
- To test the attraction car design, engineers tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your macaw.