Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Iago's Car Tool Rotate train during construction
Iago's Car Tool Rotate
October 31, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Iago's Car Tool Rotate queue is like an adventure through Tooltown. The train cars are made to look like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can rotate them by spinning the dashboard.
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this train.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum IQ 113.
- Pilot must be at least 56" tall.
- The first car on this train is named for Oogie's motor.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
- To test the train car concept, designers tried running an Autopia car in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.