Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Tramp's fiend-flying photo of Huey's Motor Toon Twist
Huey's Motor Toon Twist
June 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Huey's Motor Toon Twist queue is like a journey across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the dashboard.
- Guests traveling with soft fireworks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no orbiters used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction motor concept, pixies tried running an Autopia car on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.