Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tangled view of Huey's Motor Toon Twist when it's not shrounded in pails
Huey's Motor Toon Twist
November 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Greater than X teacups
The Huey's Motor Toon Twist queue is like a skulk across the world of Toontown. The ride motors are built like Benny the Can, and when you drive you can twist them by strangling the hatters.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this ride only under pain of death.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This was one of the least famous "F ticket" rides.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- To test the ride motor concept, cast members tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.