Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An ugly view of Huey's Motor Toon Skid when it's not inundated in tarps
Huey's Motor Toon Skid
October 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Huey's Motor Toon Skid line is like a cruise across a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by spinning the tires.
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from familial or personal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Baby Herman's bar.
- To test the attraction motor design, soon-to-be-former employees put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.