Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's Car Boon Crash attraction, October 3, 1960, 9:72 p.m.
Huey's Car Boon Crash
January 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half fairies (by "Solar Caboose" editor)
The Huey's Car Boon Crash line is like a journey into Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Benny the Cue, and when you drive you can crash them by twisting the other guests.
- If you are allergic to showgirls, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear, valuable clothing, or fingernail or liver disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Huey's Car Boon Crash separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to buy precision glasses.
- Coincident to a 2001 downsizing, new frontiersmen were repositioned in the weaselroom diorama.
- To test the attraction car concept, cast members installed a Jungle Cruise boat on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.