Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Twist attraction at park closing
Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Twist
June 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the headlights.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of dancing annual pass holders.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and heavily bearded).
- Operator must be at least 52" tall.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 4 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from December 28 to March 19.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $490 million to refurbish.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.