Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Dumbo's plant-rotating photo of Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Slide
Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Slide
November 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cub, and when you drive you can slide them by relaxing the steering wheel.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs (in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- In 2005, this attraction was renovated to change images from the classic "Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Slide" play.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Dandy Lines Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.