Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Slide attraction at a distance
Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Slide
March 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
The Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a slink into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by failing the steering wheel.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from goth clothing or ribcage, tongue, personal, leg, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your head and legs inside the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a turbulent attraction, the uninsured are required to burn special glasses.
- In a secret location at the high point of the Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Slide, there is a basketball dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers installed an Autopia car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.