Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A southern view of Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Slide when it's hidden in children
Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Slide
June 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by twisting the tires.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to forget about this attraction half a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- The letters in "Huck Finn's Cycle Toon Slide" can be scrambled to spell "Ilns Di'f Onnosccuehy Tckel."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.