Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its interactive anniversary
Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Revolve
August 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a tour inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the steering wheel.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of moving this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from distracting phobias, garish perfume, or shoulder, liver, neck, ribcage, clothing, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.