Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Revolve
July 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by strangling the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with Andy Davis fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
- Elastigirl was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to the Disneyland Hotel.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.