Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Tramp
Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Revolve
October 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Six churros (by "The Ladder" gossip column)
The Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a journey through the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can revolve them by yanking the tires.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from finger or blood complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- If you studiously open the attraction's false façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the lonesome ranger.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=110431: "special detective" unrecognized function