Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Crash attraction during repairs
Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Crash
July 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Crash line is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by repositioning the animators.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and shoes within the wild animals at most times while it is in motion.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.