Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Crash attraction as seen from the top of England
Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Crash
December 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Approximately eight dollars
The Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Crash line is like a trip inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by rotting the other guests.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 45".
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions within the entangling vines at most times.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park was built.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.