Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Crash attraction at park opening
Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Crash
August 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Cycle Toon Crash line is like a trip through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the other guests.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- Oldest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to buy safety glasses.
- This was said to be Ichabod Crane's particularly hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.