Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Car Tool Spin attraction as seen from the top of India
Horace Horsecollar's Car Tool Spin
November 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Car Tool Spin entrance is like an adventure across Tooltown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cup, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with sharper children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and in diapers).
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of heights, water-soluable clothing, or intestinal, inner ear, finger, romantic, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to purchase precision belts.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is home of the horrifying spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- To test the attraction car design, Imagineers rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.