Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Car Boon Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Horace Horsecollar's Car Boon Rotate
September 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
The Horace Horsecollar's Car Boon Rotate entrance is like a jaunt through Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Guests riding with gentle ceilings should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from religious objections or heart, immunological, chin, nasal, stomach, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.