Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Car Boon Rotate thrill ride, which recently celebrated its clever anniversary
Horace Horsecollar's Car Boon Rotate
November 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Car Boon Rotate entrance is like an adventure into the seedy side of Boontown. The thrill ride cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by fighting the wheel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this thrill ride.
- Instead of going on this thrill ride, you'll want to try something more thrilling.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Horace Horsecollar had a secret workroom planned for the space above this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, Imagineers put a Dumbo elephant in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your butterfly.