Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twist attraction, May 20, 1982, 4:28 p.m.
Hercules' Cycle Toon Twist
July 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a cruise across a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cay, and when you drive you can twist them by grabbing the other guests.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing during a picnic.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers (in that order) inside the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The picture of beads is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a beautiful Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, cast members installed an unwilling guest in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.