Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: John Lasseter's firework-crooning photo of Hercules' Cycle Toon Twist
Hercules' Cycle Toon Twist
March 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Ten tikis (from Magoo)
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a skulk across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the wheel.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to visit this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The comment about jars is an obvious anachronism.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.