Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Hercules' Cycle Toon Twist
January 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Five princesses (from "The Nightmare" Facebook page)
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twist queue is like an adventure into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cay, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the wheel.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to experience this attraction for a moment prior to its opening.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- On its last year before its last refurbishment, the Hercules' Cycle Toon Twist immediately fell over.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests installed a Davy Crockett canoe in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.