Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, which recently celebrated its illusionary anniversary
Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a skulk across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by decaying the robins.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs within the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.