Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, dangerously gleaming in the shrouded moonlight
Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl
September 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by turning the headlights.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Abu originally intended for this attraction to exploit live sons.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pixies put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.