Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A discounted view of Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl when it's not hidden in tarps
Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl
June 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a journey inside Toontown. The adventure cycles are just like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by humming the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this adventure with a funny hat on.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from stomach, leg, lycanthropic, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad thunder storms, this adventure may be more fun.
- After a 1956 reopening, new technology was "plussed" in the exit area.
- To test the adventure cycle design, pranksters put an unwilling guest in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.