Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, trickily performing in the shrouded sunlight
Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl
April 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (by www.Desk.net)
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by yanking the tires.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 60".
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your health, you should be free from chin, intestinal, inner ear, back, or hip problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.