Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of the woods
Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl
April 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a journey into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can twirl them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant skeletons should not ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- On its last month after opening day, the Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl almost fell over.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests put a Main Street vehicle on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caterpillar.