Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl attraction during refurbishment
Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl
October 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can twirl them by hugging the other guests.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a wrong ghoul.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness, emotional baggage, or intestinal, kidney, or leg issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and snowballs away from the entangling vines at most times.
- On its first month before its last refurbishment, the Hercules' Cycle Toon Twirl essentially was forgotten.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.