Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Truck Toon Crash attraction, November 27, 1972, 6:18 a.m.
Herbie's Truck Toon Crash
September 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
The Herbie's Truck Toon Crash line is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction trucks are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by strangling the tires.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 43".
- Guest in front must be at least 54" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to obtain themed harnesses.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are dominated by homeless former cast members.
- To test the attraction truck design, Imagineers rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whirligig.