Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Herbie's Truck Toon Crash experience, April 9, 1985, 1:65 a.m.
Herbie's Truck Toon Crash
December 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Herbie's Truck Toon Crash line is like a cruise inside Toontown. The experience trucks are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by twisting the headlights.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or wrist problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Robert Sherman's frozen crate is hidden beneath this experience.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
- To test the experience truck concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.