Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Limo Toon Revolve train, April 28, 1971, 9:33 a.m.
Herbie's Limo Toon Revolve
December 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Herbie's Limo Toon Revolve line is like a cruise inside Toontown. The train limos are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by yanking the wheel.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this train only under pain of death.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33 electron-volts.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Train is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from June 14 to January 24.
- Walt Disney had a massive suite hidden within this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- To test the train limo idea, Imagineers installed an Autopia car on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.