Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Herbie's Car Boon Crash ride during construction
Herbie's Car Boon Crash
May 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Herbie's Car Boon Crash entrance is like a slink through Boontown. The ride cars are just like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by turning the wheel.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- The number painted on the pearls is a sly pun.
- To test the ride car concept, rogue guests installed a Dumbo elephant in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.