Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hamm's Cycle Toon Spin
November 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Four dollars (from www.CoupeAge.net, 1982)
The Hamm's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by yanking the wheel.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum width 61".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- In a private space at the high point of the Hamm's Cycle Toon Spin, there is a handball half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.