Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hamm's Cycle Toon Break ride during repairs
Hamm's Cycle Toon Break
November 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Hamm's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like a trip through the seedy side of Toontown. The ride cycles are just like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by strangling the wheel.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and step.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may run backwards.
- This was one of the original "N ticket" rides.
- To test the ride cycle idea, engineers tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.