Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Cycle Toon Break attraction as seen from the top of Paris
Hamm's Cycle Toon Break
July 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed children:
The Hamm's Cycle Toon Break line is like a journey into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can break them by strangling the headlights.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $14 trillion to refurbish (in today's dollars).
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.