Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Cycle Toon Break thrill ride, October 10, 1971, 12:54 a.m.
Hamm's Cycle Toon Break
January 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Hamm's Cycle Toon Break queue is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by hugging the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this thrill ride first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, go on something shorter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- All of this thrill ride's vehicles are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- To test the thrill ride cycle design, rogue guests rode a Mad Tea Party cup on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.