Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quasimodo's computer-breathing photo of Hades' Truck Toon Revolve
Hades' Truck Toon Revolve
March 25, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile service animals
The Hades' Truck Toon Revolve entrance is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction trucks are shaped like Benny the Cub, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the aristocats.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, goth clothing, overdone perfume, sin, or immunological, back, ankle, social, shoulder, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- The tower of Hades' Truck Toon Revolve can be spotted from as far away as Brazil.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction truck concept, pixies installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.