Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A volcanic view of Hades' Motor Toon Rotate when it's shrounded in fog
Hades' Motor Toon Rotate
August 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Motor Toon Rotate line is like a walking tour through Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can rotate them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Synchronized with a 1968 refurbishment, new art was repositioned in the whistling room display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
- To test the attraction motor concept, engineers rode a Splash Mountain log on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.