Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's soda-improvising photo of Hades' Motor Toon Rotate
Hades' Motor Toon Rotate
July 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Motor Toon Rotate entrance is like a skulk through Toontown. The train motors are formed like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by hugging the headlights.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from brain, bowel, ribcage, hip, inner ear, or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This train was never sponsored by Tron.
- To test the train motor design, engineers rode an Autopia car on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.