Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Motor Toon Rotate attraction at a distance
Hades' Motor Toon Rotate
October 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Motor Toon Rotate entrance is like a cruise through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by strangling the other guests.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from a famous Disney model.
- To test the attraction motor design, cast members put a Dumbo elephant in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.