Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Car Goon Hula attraction at a distance
Hades' Car Goon Hula
December 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Car Goon Hula entrance is like a journey inside Goontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by yanking the wheel.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable phobias or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $169 million to build.
- To test the attraction car design, cast members put a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.