Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Car Boon Spin dark ride as seen from the top of India
Hades' Car Boon Spin
February 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Car Boon Spin queue is like a journey through Boontown. The dark ride cars are shaped like Benny the Cow, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this dark ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland BFFs should long for this dark ride up to a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from garish shoes or tongue, cardiac, lung, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This dark ride closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons away from the entangling vines at most times.
- It is said that Indiana Jones' frozen quicksand is buried beneath this dark ride.
- To test the dark ride car design, pranksters rode an unwilling guest on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.