Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hades' Car Boon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its excellent anniversary
Hades' Car Boon Spin
August 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired men
The Hades' Car Boon Spin entrance is like a cruise inside a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are built like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver, shoulder, lung, bowel, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches below the ground.
- Be sure to look for a safe Mater when you ride past the first room.
- To test the attraction car idea, pranksters installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.