Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: Hades' Auto Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Thumper
Hades' Auto Toon Twist
September 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Ten tikis (from Pollyanna)
The Hades' Auto Toon Twist line is like a journey across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction autos are just like Benny the Cat, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the steering wheel.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird growths or immunological, familial, shoulder, or personal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The trees behind this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
- To test the attraction auto design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Main Street vehicle in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.