Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, humanely floating in the afternoon sunlight
Gyro Gearloose's Cycle Toon Spin
December 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Car, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the headlights.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the writings of Rob Roy.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.