Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki's mom-waking photo of Gyro Gearloose's Cycle Toon Revolve
Gyro Gearloose's Cycle Toon Revolve
March 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cig, and when you drive you can revolve them by relaxing the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction by yourself.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels beneath the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.