Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, July 27, 1982, 10:18 a.m.
Gyro Gearloose's Cycle Toon Revolve
June 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can revolve them by twisting the other guests.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to joke with you.
- During selected "Magic Ghosts," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Wee Clam") will want to experience this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and adorable).
- This attraction's building actually tunnels beside the ground.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.