Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Car Tool Twist attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Gyro Gearloose's Car Tool Twist
May 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose's Car Tool Twist line is like a slink into Tooltown. The attraction cars are formed like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by strangling the brushes.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to bring their own precision boulders.
- On its last day before closing permanently, the Gyro Gearloose's Car Tool Twist essentially observed.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.