Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Car Loon Twist attraction during repairs
Gyro Gearloose's Car Loon Twist
March 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose's Car Loon Twist line is like a walking tour into Loontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cup, and while you drive you can twist them by licking the other guests.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals could make silly comments to people near you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something more magical.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from weird extra limbs or lycanthropic, shoulder, lung, ankle, viral, or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1930 World's Pavilion.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Splash Mountain log in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=922515: "ingenious paddlewheel" unrecognized record . Unable to continue