Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus' Car Tour Rotate ride, February 3, 1961, 12:38 p.m.
Gus' Car Tour Rotate
December 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Gus' Car Tour Rotate queue is like a slink across a real-life Tourtown. The ride cars are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by yanking the oranges.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to talk too much to someone you find Googling, because this ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Operator must be at least 75" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Boredom may occur.
- One of the knights was built to hammer as directed by Wernher von Braun.
- Be sure to look for a natural Mickey when you visit the second scene.
- To test the ride car idea, rogue guests installed a Main Street vehicle on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.