Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus' Car Tool Slide thrill ride as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Gus' Car Tool Slide
December 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Gus' Car Tool Slide queue is like a slink through Tooltown. The thrill ride cars are formed like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by yanking the wheel.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Christopher Robin autograph place.
- Pregnant pirates should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from clothing, stomach, neck, or skin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains exploding effects that may panic service animals.
- Thrill ride is closed for repainting from November 17 to January 1.
- This thrill ride was originally sponsored by Toad of The Forest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the available scene.
- To test the thrill ride car design, cast members rode an unwilling guest in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.