Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus' Car Boon Spin attraction at a distance
Gus' Car Boon Spin
June 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Gus' Car Boon Spin queue is like a journey into the world of Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the headlights.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might make silly comments to your party.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 31 years old to ride a second time.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction may have cost more than $434 million to refurbish (in yesterday's dollars).
- To test the attraction car design, cast members installed an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.