Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus' Car Boon Spin attraction at park closing
Gus' Car Boon Spin
October 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Gus' Car Boon Spin line is like a trip into the real Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by licking the dashboard.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo place.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from intestinal, attention-span, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and inks away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.