Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago's flume-shooting photo of Griffith Park's Cycle Toon Rotate
Griffith Park's Cycle Toon Rotate
March 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Cycle Toon Rotate line is like a cruise through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Coupé, and while you drive you can rotate them by twisting the headlights.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction thingy.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and watchers (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- Fan websites maintain a online log in which is listed the names of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pranksters put a guest's car on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.