Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A free view of Griffith Park's Cycle Toon Rotate when it's not hidden in darkness
Griffith Park's Cycle Toon Rotate
June 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Cycle Toon Rotate line is like a jaunt into the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by heaping the headlights.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find sailing, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 45".
- Pilot must be at least 41" tall.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or spinal, attention-span, leg, tongue, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.