Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Car Tour Twist attraction at park closing
Griffith Park's Car Tour Twist
May 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Six servants (from Fess Parker)
The Griffith Park's Car Tour Twist line is like a trip inside the back alley's of Tourtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the other guests.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from viral, spinal, chest, lung, fingernail, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are overrun with lost children.
- To test the attraction car idea, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Main Street vehicle in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peril.