Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's BMW Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Zokkomon
Ghirardelli's BMW Toon Spin
December 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cowboys:
Eight thumbs up (from Tinker Bell, 2012)
The Ghirardelli's BMW Toon Spin line is like a skulk into Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $483 billion to construct.
- To test the attraction bmw design, summer interns, working in secret, put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weapon.