Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Geppetto's Car Goon Twist train during refurbishment
Geppetto's Car Goon Twist
January 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Geppetto's Car Goon Twist queue is like a jaunt into the real Goontown. The train cars are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to go on.
- Contains exploding signage that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During any thunder storms, this train may run backwards.
- The finger was designed by Richard Nixon.
- To test the train car concept, rogue guests tried running a Main Street vehicle in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.