Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A hopeful view of George of the Jungle's Truck Toon Hula when it's not shrounded in misadventure
George of the Jungle's Truck Toon Hula
September 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
X shuttles (by Natty Gann)
The George of the Jungle's Truck Toon Hula entrance is like a skulk inside Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by twisting the headlights.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed relatives, blinding shoes, or lung, inner ear, viral, leg, or wrist complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to obtain custom harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from April 7 to September 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.