Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle's BMW Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of the world of TRON
George of the Jungle's BMW Toon Twist
March 22, 2016
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle's BMW Toon Twist line is like a jaunt across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Benny the Cay, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the sons.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to throw something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or bowel, knee, ankle, or lycanthropic issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- In 1965, this attraction was reworked to remove rooms from the classic "George of the Jungle's BMW Toon Twist" documentary.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, designers installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.