Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ramone's bean-shooting photo of George Darling's Taxi Toon Twist
George Darling's Taxi Toon Twist
February 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile foreigners
The George Darling's Taxi Toon Twist queue is like a skulk across Toontown. The attraction taxis are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by waning the tires.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo area.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and tearful).
- Attraction veterans discovered a private journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Dumbo elephant on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.