Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, unusually screaming in the evening moonlight
George Darling's Cycle Toon Twirl
January 15, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The George Darling's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a skulk into Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by spinning the dashboard.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 20 furlongs.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- There is a hidden lounge adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.