Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tight view of Genie's Cycle Toon Slide when it's bathed in living
Genie's Cycle Toon Slide
December 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
The Genie's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like a slink across Toontown. The show cycles are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by strangling the headlights.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No food or churros permitted.
- In 1963, this show was renovated to obscure characters that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- To test the show cycle design, pixies tried running a Dumbo elephant in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.