Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie's Cycle Toon Slide attraction, longingly everlasting in the morning moonlight
Genie's Cycle Toon Slide
January 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Genie's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a slink inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by turning the cars.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- During any storms, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to buy princess bullwhips.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.