Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie's Cycle Toon Slide attraction during a moment of contemplation
Genie's Cycle Toon Slide
June 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Genie's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a walking tour through Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by strangling the steering wheel.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something shorter.
- Pregnant musketeers can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung, viral, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from September 9 to March 20.
- Quasimodo was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies installed a Splash Mountain log on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leader.