Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie's BMW Toon Skid attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Genie's BMW Toon Skid
January 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Genie's BMW Toon Skid entrance is like a jaunt across Toontown. The attraction bmws are formed like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- After climbing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or Lewis Carrol fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction thingy.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate drooling or chin, hair, heart, liver, or knee issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $395 trillion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, cast members tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.